Thursday 5 May 2011

mayb give up is best choice between us

we break up already :(
mayb i be a useless gf at all
i lie him once ..
i'm wrong
i know.
last time he trust me 
but now i lied him 
make him cant trust me anymore
dont trust le :(
yi hou dou bu xin ren wo le :(
without trust in one relation is hard to move on...
i break up with him
mayb is my best choice
and 
mayb i not suit for him
not suit at all :'(
i'm not that prefect that you think:(
mayb i not that prefect in your eye..
i still a small girl..
and you are a big guy ..
i cant make all what you want 
5 months
5 months really many memories..
i let you go once and once
i regret for d last time..
i really regret let you go for d last time..
but now 
couple with me
just give you stress and sad
I DONT WANT !
i really dont want !
let you go 
i just can see you happy is enough to me
huuu~
can i cry ?
i really want to :'( 
吴欣宜 !
PLEASE STAY STRONG ..
dont be last time de you
i should not cry ..
but why i still have that sour ?
WAKE UP PLEASE !
maybe this is just a dream !
nvm :')
take care bii 








































THE END :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment