Thursday 14 July 2011

i'm sorry

sorry long time didnt update my blog ...
so lazyyy :(
well .. 
many things happen ~ 
7 months also end already ~ 
new begin again :)
this time we really broke up ..
never return anymore ~
seriously this is my first time hold this relation that long 
 but its just take one week to put down him ~ :)
i really learn many things about love ..
i learn how to put down ~
d first day is really so damn suffer :( 
i cant stand it .. 
but i keep telling myself to be strong ~
never give up ~ 
 today 15.07.11 
i make it ~ 
even  suffer but i still have my lovely friends to cheering me :)
bring me go gai gai ~

suan le ~ pass alreadyy ~ lets SKIPPPP ~






btw i miss you LZS !
 huuuu ~ 








speechless alreadyy ~ got time just coutinue laaa :) 


SINGLE <3 REALLY FEELS GOOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment